browser. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
Google Chrome (15.0)
- Click the menu icon
on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings... link.
- Click Content Settings in the 'Privacy section.'
- On web browser menu click "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options".
- In the "Internet Options" window select the "Security" tab.
- On the "Security" tab click on the "Custom level..." button.
- When the "Security Settings - Internet Zone" dialog window opens, look for the
- In the "Active Scripting" item select "Enable".
- When the "Warning!" window pops out asking "Are you sure you want to change the
settings for this zone?" select "Yes".
- In the "Internet Options" window click on the "OK" button to close it.
- Click on the "Refresh" button of the web browser to refresh the page.
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click "I'll be careful, I promise" if a warning message appears.
or double-click the preference) to change the value from "false" to "true".
More information can be found